Excel with Business offers so much more than Excel training. They do that with the best of them, of course, but if you're looking to boost your career or business prospects, EwB offers thousands of hours of online learning in Microsoft, business, technology, finance, and even wellbeing. All of these courses are designed to help you supercharge your business acumen, become more productive, and enrich your life with new skills and hobbies. With one year of access to their complete library, you'll be hard-pressed to run out of new things to learn.
- Get unlimited access to more than 60 courses & 2,000 videos
- Earn CPD UK Accredited Certificates of Attainment for each course you complete
- Access members only live classes including Q & A
- Boost your professional & personal skills w/ complete access to all future courses added during your subscription
- Over 20 Microsoft courses including 5 Excel courses
- Business courses ranging from Project Management to communication, including all courses in the Mini MBA Bundle
- Tech courses such as web development, Photoshop & WordPress
- Fun courses like photography & chess
Formed in 2009, Excel with Business was created by founders Marc, Vin and Chris to solve a problem close to their hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training. As three Strategy and Management Consultants they understood the importance of being able to apply MS Excel skills in a business context.
The main issue was that too many Excel courses were focussing on the software functionality rather than how that was applicable in business. They taught everything, creating long and laborious courses – rather than focusing on the most business-relevant parts of Excel… so an idea was born:
A business relevant Excel training course that was affordable and personalized to each person taking it.
The first Excel course quickly attracted over 100,000 users. Fast forward a few years and we have expanded our focus on improving personal productivity and helping people achieve their career ambitions through a comprehensive library of 50+ Microsoft and Business training courses. The principles of getting the right training to the right user remain and has become more sophisticated through the introduction of the filter on many courses.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here